Villa Eilenroc : Eternal Elegance on the Cap d’Antibes
Wednesday 27 October 14.30 p.m.
Guided visit of the Villa Eilenroc and its gardens
The villa was built in 1867 following plans by Charles Garnier (architect of the Paris and Monaco opera houses) in Juan les Pins, once known as the capital of roses. Before the eruption of the war it was one of the grandest houses in the French Riviera. The Riviera became a winter destination for European aristocrats. Guests include the Valentino's, Greta Garbo, European royalty & kings of industry. Eilenroc is the anagram of Cornelie, for whom the villa was built by a wealthy Dutchman Hugh Hope Loudon. Later owners of the villa created an exceptional garden. The last owner Mrs Beaumont left the villa in 1927 to the town of Antibes.
In front of the entrance on:
Public transportation: enviebus line N° 2 from the: <schedule>;
bus station behind the central railway station in Antibes, departure 13:45 hoursBus stop in front of the villa Eilenroc named Fontaine
Limit of numbers 15
The guided visit takes 1 ½ hours, afterwards we will visit the garden on our own.
Price per person
3 Euros for the English-speaking guide, payment through the website
2 Euros to be paid at the entrance gate to the parc at Eilenroc.
Closing date for reservations October 20
Pass Sanitaire and Mask are required by this venue.
If you need more info please contact Ineke Keij: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grange - 815 chemin des Gourettes 06370 Mouans-Sartoux